The spot on the sink

Well, its 10:30 in the p.m. and I am happy to report that other than a few minor issues the planner plan was successful.  I also made a bit of self discovery, maybe not real self discovery because I think I already knew this about me.....I am a tad bit OCD and kind of a control freak! 
I start tasks and get so obsessed with the details that I take FFFOOORRRREEVVVEERRRRR (say it in your Sandlot voice) to get things done.  As I went through the day checking off my list I noticed that my attention to the details was absolutely nothing about me.....it was me thinking what if someone else sees this, what if someone else asks about this???? Even as I sit here to write this (in hope someone actually reads it) I wonder, will someone identify with this?  What if this doesn't make sense???
If I can catch myself doing this it can be changed right!?!?  I sure hope so because it's annoying as hell.  The best part of my realization is this......who would see it? Who would ask about it?? (the chores)There is literally no one around me but my husband and children and they don't care if there's a spot on the sink.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just sayin.....

Quit the Shit.......

Welcome