Happy Hump Day or is it???

It's Wednesday! Or Hump day if you are in the working world.  Not me!  I am reminded on a daily basis that I am not working by the constant guilt that plagues me for spending money or not contributing to my family.  Do I do other things, of course I do, I have 2 daughters and 3 dogs so I keep busy.  But how many moms or wives that are stay at home status feel like this?? I feel bad when I spend money at all outside of groceries.  Like I am not making the money why am I spending it?  I feel like a little kid who has to ask their dad for money.  I worked full time my whole life until my husband joined the military and then we decided that I would get to stay home and raise our kids.  Sounded fantastic to me at the time, then about 4-6 months in I decided I wasn't in to it. 
My days feel very scattered and unorganized (hence the planner plan).  I don't feel like I need to rush to do anything because I am here everyday, I will just do it tomorrow........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just sayin.....

Quit the Shit.......

The spot on the sink