Just sayin.....

As I wrote the introduction to my blog I felt like it may be a bit sexist.  So MEN, feel free to read and participate......

My purpose for this blog is that I have ALL these thoughts and ideas in my head and not many friends or people near me to share them with OUT LOUD...so you all are the chosen ones....I hope you will bare with me as I figure out how exactly this works and learn new formats and things....but let's be real, that isn't what this space is about.
It's MONDAY! So the week of "hats" begins.  My schedule is so non traditional as my spouse is a nurse in the Army and doesn't have a traditional M-F schedule....which SUCKS!  So really, MONDAY is irrelevant to me.  I have turned to a planner to literally write down everything I need to do on that day......am I getting old or just lazy?? Does anyone else do this??? I find myself wondering aimlessly through my house if I don't do this.  Then reminding myself that the bathroom needs to be cleaned or the towels need to me washed.  Today is my first day using said planner.....Let's see how I do!!! 
I guess that's enough babbling for now, I hope to hear form some of you soon about your day.  VENT AWAY! Peace and love to you all! <3

Comments

  1. I started a planner not to long ago...and then stopped. And I don't know why because honestly, it helped me get things done. So maybe this post is the push I need to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Today has been much easier to stay on task for me! There is something refreshing about checking things off of a list! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quit the Shit.......

Welcome